“Expert Secrets is the map that will allow you to turn your specialized knowledge, talents, and abilities into a business that will work for you! This is one of the shortcuts of the new rich.”- by Robert Kiyosaki
Something you can teach. You are already an expert. We all have this something special inside of us and, if we use it right, we can change the world—and become rich in the process.
Information is a powerful tool. It can be used to attract interest, increase desire, demand attention, and sell. But information alone isn’t enough. It’s the skillful application of the right information at the right time that can change your life.
As we saw in the introduction, internet marketing is for everyone and can apply to many different types of business. For the purposes of this book though, we are going to broadly categorize readers into two groups:
– Those with an existing business they want to promote
– Those wanting to set up an online business or make money directly through internet marketing
And for now, we’re going to concentrate on the second group. If you already have a business, this is still worth reading but if you’re in a rush to get to the good stuff, skip through to the section on website creation.
In this video I’m going to show you how you can get domain names for less than retail price.
Are you thinking about starting a blog? Maybe you are a budding infopreneur. Perhaps you would like to start your own online business. No matter what type of Internet presence you are trying to develop, it is a good idea to focus on one particular niche.
At first thought, you may think that blogging about some large topic like beauty products is a good idea. After all, men and women spend hundreds of billions of dollars each and every year trying to look beautiful and attractive. With all that money out there, doesn’t it just makes sense to shoot for some large business category?
Let’s face it; having your own product is your best bet for ensuring that you’ll have a long-term, sustainable, and scalable business.
All the gurus are telling you that you need to have your own product to be truly successful online, nfo-products to be specific. I would agree 100% on this. Just look at all the benefits:
• You make 100% of the profits
• ZERO delivery cost – no shipping needed
• Almost no risk of running this type of business – even if you fail (not that I’m saying you are going to), what do you have to lose compared to brick and mortar businesses?
• You make money on autopilot
• You sell worldwide
• You provide value to your market
• You feel a sense of achievement after you’ve completed your very own product
• You brand yourself and your business to your market.
• It’s easy to duplicate the process
If you’re only using e-mail marketing (which we’ll get to later) and/or PPC, then you don’t necessarily need to create a big brand.
However, if you’re going to be using the various different methods we’ve discussed here such as SEO and social media marketing, then it can pay to build yourself a brand.