Why should you use webinars to build your business? There are a lot of reasons webinars work better than other marketing models for boosting engagement, building your list, making sales and improving your business profile. If you are thinking about hosting a webinar and you are not sure if it is right for your business, consider the following statistics:
– According to the Content Marketing Institute, more than 60% of marketers polled said they are consistently using webinars as part of an overall content marketing program.
– People are more time-crunched than ever before. That is why they love webinars. With recorded webinars, they can listen whenever they like.
– Physical seminars can be incredibly expensive, and require sometimes a sizable time investment. There is lodging and travel to consider, and none of these time or financial costs is a consideration with a webinar.
– A webinar introduces you as a real person, not just a website or a text-based marketing message. No matter what you think about yourself, there is an audience out there that will immediately “connect” with you as a person, and this deeper connection with your audience can create loyal, lifetime customers.
– Webinars level the playing field. Small businesses can compete with even the largest businesses in the world. You may not have the advertising budget of an Amazon, but you have the exact same Internet Amazon uses, meaning you have access to all of the people on the Internet.
– You can reach a global audience from your kitchen table. Many kitchen table millionaires have been made thanks to the power of the Internet. You have that same ability with webinars.
– Webinars cost little to no money to produce and host, and can turn into passive sales funnels that make you money with little input from you for the rest of your life.
“Expert Secrets is the map that will allow you to turn your specialized knowledge, talents, and abilities into a business that will work for you! This is one of the shortcuts of the new rich.”- by Robert Kiyosaki
Something you can teach. You are already an expert. We all have this something special inside of us and, if we use it right, we can change the world—and become rich in the process.
Information is a powerful tool. It can be used to attract interest, increase desire, demand attention, and sell. But information alone isn’t enough. It’s the skillful application of the right information at the right time that can change your life.
Neil Patel is the creator of QuickSprout, a business and marketing blog. That website earns him over $1 million per year, with 90% of that revenue coming from free traffic. The guy knows more than a little bit about boosting your blog traffic, and he discovered something about blog post links that you can immediately put to work to improve the amount of free traffic you get from the search engines.
The “No One Reads Long Content” Myth
If you have a product or service to sell, you need traffic, the more the better. Traffic is the term for a steady stream of prospects and possible customers. Whether you have an off or online business, your online presence needs to be seen.
One way to ensure a constant flow of targeted prospects is to pay for them.
The word webinar is a combination of the words “web” and “seminar”. Before the Internet, seminars took place off-line. People would gather in large groups to hear an expert expound on a particular topic. These days, business owners large and small can conduct seminars on the Internet, spending little to no money, and still reach a large audience with their message.
Just about everybody loves free stuff. Especially when there is little to no time or cash investment, having an opportunity to win something is pretty neat. Men and women both young and old alike get excited when they think they have a chance to win something that is of value to them.
It is in this way that you can use simple giveaways and contests to improve traffic flow to your website or blog, build your email list, engage your audience and sell your products and services.