The Internet has taken the world by storm. Today we can outsource our work to people living in all parts of the world. There are several legitimate freelancing websites out there on the Internet you can leverage on. Here is a list of five top freelancing websites on the Internet to outsource your work.
1. Elance.com: You can find top skilled workers on Elance in almost all fields such as writing, web designing, programming, software development, graphic design, medical transcription, legal and finance. You can post your work on Elance and get proposals instantly. This site has more than 99000 professionals ready to be hired.
2. Odesk.com: This is another great freelancing website where you can find the right worker for your work. You can select the contractor based on ratings and reviews. You can review the work and pay the contractor with ease.
3. Getacoder.com: This is a popular global services market place that is doing business in more than 200 countries. You can find great talents in all fields at very competitive rates.
4. Freelancer.com: It’s a great outsourcing market place where you can outsource anything you can think of. You can find hundreds of skilled programmers, web designers, content writers and ghost writers at highly competitive rates. You can pay your freelancers only if you are fully satisfied with their work. You can also post your first work for free over there.
5. Guru.com: This freelancing site has over a million registered users. You can find the right freelancer for your work at affordable prices. You can post your job for free. You can pay after the satisfactory completion of your project.
If you want to outsource your work online you will find the above five freelancing websites attractive and useful. You can hire skilled workers and professionals at affordable prices. You can pay your contractors only when you are happy with their work.